Sunday 23 June 2019

Teach with Love

I was having a look at my Teaching Practicum folder. Last class we worked with "Dreams" after listening to Martín Luther Jr's speech. I asked the students to write about their Dreams. Then, We helped them to write them in english... But... I read this, and suddenly realised that what was important at that point was to hug the student and keep the dream for me.
Sometimes we do not realise that a classroom is the only safe place students may encounter in their daily life...


2 comments:

  1. So hard! It made me cry! We sometimes don't realize what our students are dealing with...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very moving! Thanks for sharing. I love that you are using Martin Luther King to encourage students to dream! Inspiring <3

    ReplyDelete

Consejo Escolar de Escobar: COMUNICADO Nº 74/2020

Consejo Escolar de Escobar: COMUNICADO Nº 74/2020 : REFERENCIA REGISTRO DE CURSOS Y TÍTULOS Turnos para el Registro de Títulos y Cursos...